Change pagination

Home Forums Gillion Theme Change pagination

Home Forums Gillion Theme Change pagination

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shufflehound 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Is there any other type of pagination, something like “load more”?

Hi there,

Yes, in the latest theme update we added this feature.

You can access it by:

1. Creating/editing page
    2. Setting template to  “Blog”
    3. Scrolling at the bottom of page to Page Settings >  Blog > Blog Pagination Type and change it to “Load More button (on click)”

Let us know if that works. 🙂

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Ok, found that, but when I choose load more or infinite loading, posts apears not just here in this section, but in the section above, where I need just 6 posts. I have 6 of them when open home page, but after “load more” button, I have every post here, 15/15. (see attachment and try http://mintv.rs/)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ok, found that, but when I choose load more or infinite loading, posts appears not just here in this section, but in the section above, where I need just 6 posts. I have 6 of them when open home page, but after “load more” button, I have every post here, 15/15. (see attachment and try http://mintv.rs/)

So, I need 6 of them in first section, like in “before load more” attach, and in second section, list of them after you press load more button.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Looks like we found the issue.

Please download/test our latest beta version bellow and let us know if this issue is fixed. 🙂

Please login to access this file

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Now it’s ok. Thanks and 5 points for me for this bug. 🙂

Nice to hear that. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)