color of menu & icon social at he mobile view

Home Forums Gillion Theme color of menu & icon social at he mobile view

Home Forums Gillion Theme color of menu & icon social at he mobile view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • ericl80
    Participant

Hi

I use the template gillion https://preview.themeforest.net/item/gillion-multiconcept-blogmagazine-theme/full_screen_preview/19470306

i have 2 problems :

• the color of the menu is good for the home page and bad for the articles pages (cf pictures join)
    • the icon social network disaspear for the mobile view (cf picture)

i have a other question : i want to have ‘categories a la une’ after menu and before  articles, with 6 categories with pictures. possible?

website civivox.fr

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

It seems that the front page has styling from the Yellow Pencil that is causing the navigation issue. We can suggest disabling it for a moment to see if that is the case.

Regarding the social icons it seems that this is how the theme works. Maybe you can enable social icons in the dropdown menu (like in our showcase site), so the links will be accessible there.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

ericl80
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the first problem. it’s good now.

Regarding social icons, idon’t see where add drowpdown menu, can you specify?

other problem : where change the color background of blog categories (actually degraded) ( cf join picture) and ca I <span class=”Y2IQFc” lang=”en”>go back up this module after the title of website (cf image)</span>

Shufflehound

You should be able to turn it on by going to Gillion Settings > Header > Elements and enabling Social media (mobile).

Let us know if that works!

About the image, it seems that PSD files can’t be attached here. Can you add a jpg/png image?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)