Demo on Jevelein not installing all pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo on Jevelein not installing all pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo on Jevelein not installing all pages

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • justondore
    Participant

Good afternoon,

I installed the theme and all it’s plugins, even the optionals. When I install the Demo, only 2 pages from the Demo preview get created: “Home” and “Blog”.

I’ve tried installing again the theme, also on a different server just in case something was different but no luck at all.

Could you send me the files of the Demo so I could just install it manually?
    I could also give you access to my site in case you need to check any data.

Thank you for your help!

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Individual demos usually installs only the main content.

Can you please let us know which pages you wanted to be added after the demo import?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

justondore
    Participant

Hi there,

Thank you for your asnwer!
    Well I pretty much wanted something similar to the Demo Preview pretty much, not all the pages, something like: Home – Shop – Blog – Contact… Just simple main pages.

Kind regards,
    Javier.

Shufflehound

If you don’t mind to share access data to your website (in the private field) we can add those pages for you 🙂

justondore
    Participant

I’ve tried following the steps on this threat, but the only thing that gets created is Home and Blog aswell.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/cannot-install-demo-files/

I’m looking for Shop, Cart… etc, pretty much what comes in the preview demo, so I can clone and choose whatever page I’d like to add or modify to the final version.

I’m sharing the data on the private field below.

Thanks for your help!

Shufflehound

We have an issue to open your website, it shows that the website have DNS issue. Can you please check that?

About shop pages you can install them by following this tutorial.

justondore
    Participant

I don’t see what the issue you are having is, I’ve checked the website and the host service. I can access without any issue to it.

Also the point is not to restore the missing pages, but to deliver what the demo shows.

Shufflehound

Oh, it looks like you had a typo in your access data link.

Now we can login in your website and will add some pages.

Update: We added some changes and improvements to your website. If you have a specific page from our showcase in mind, please give us a link and we can add it for you.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Shufflehound.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)