Disable sticky headers not working and errors Warning: count (): Parameter must

Home Forums Gillion Theme Disable sticky headers not working and errors Warning: count (): Parameter must

Home Forums Gillion Theme Disable sticky headers not working and errors Warning: count (): Parameter must

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Mai Quoc Khanh
    Participant

My website has too many bugs with this theme, do not know the error comes from the theme or by my server but the status of continuous error and I really do not know how to do. Specifically, the situation I am experiencing is:
    1. I have Disable Sticky Header but it does not actually work.

2. I added the Widget Shufflehound Recent Posts, but outside the home page, the following error occurred: (Warning: count (): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in / home / wootalko / public_html / wp -content / themes / gillion / inc / widgets / posts-recent-old / views / widget.php on line 24)

3. When I use WPBakery Page Builder to try to create a page, I get the following error message: (Warning: count): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in / home / wootalko / public_html / wp-includes /post-template.php on line 284)

I am currently experiencing 3 errors on the unknown how to fix, please admin support me fix it as soon as possible. Login information on cPanle and Wordpres admin I put below. If the cause is from the server, are you please please show me the error so I send the support to the hosting provider. Thank you very much! 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @mqk051197,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

To troubleshoot the issue could you please share me your site cPanel URL as it seems you forgot to share it?

Do you have WP_DEBUG set to true in your wp-config.php file?

If you do then please set it to false.
    This will hide the warning messages and you will be able to use your site normally.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Mai Quoc Khanh
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, I checked WP_DEBUG in wp-config.php and the parameter is still false. Please visit my administration page and help me fix all 3 problems. Thank you .

Solution for this topic

1. I have Disable Sticky Header but it does not actually work.

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile I resolved the issue on your site by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-header.sh-sticky-header.sh-sticky-header-active {
        position: static !important;
    }

2. I added the Widget Shufflehound Recent Posts, but outside the home page, the following error occurred: (Warning: count (): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in / home / wootalko / public_html / wp -content / themes / gillion / inc / widgets / posts-recent-old / views / widget.php on line 24)

It seems the issue occurs due to PHP version 7.2 used on your site which i resolve don your site by editing theme code.

The issue will be resolved in the future version of theme.

3. When I use WPBakery Page Builder to try to create a page, I get the following error message: (Warning: count): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in / home / wootalko / public_html / wp-includes /post-template.php on line 284)

I tested it on your shared site but didn’t get any error as shown in the attached screenshot so could you please tell me exactly when you get the error?

Attachments:

Mai Quoc Khanh
    Participant

Thank you for your support on the above issues, the third issue that occurs when I make a page with the Frontend Editor, like the whole site image I’ve taken below. Hope you can check back for me, because your theme is very beautiful, and I am very late to use all the great features of it. Also, if I continue to use this version of PHP 7.2, what will be the problem with future web site interfaces?

Attachments:

Mai Quoc Khanh
    Participant

Update: Thanks for your enthusiastic support, after the new problems, I tried using your theme on localhost offline and found it quite stable, perhaps causing problems such as On the PHP version I am using, I decided to downgrade my version of PHP from 7.2 to 5.6 and found the above error has been removed. However, the current version of PHP 7.0 and up are gradually popular and bring higher performance for WordPress website. And now I realize that the theme of the phone is not really compatible with these versions of PHP, I hope you will develop the next version of this theme compatible with the version 7.0 from PHP become , it will help users have a more positive experience. Thank you for your support!

Solution for this topic

Actually the theme is compatible with PHP version 7.0 but not fully tested with PHP version 7.2 so you can update PHP version to 7.0

Mai Quoc Khanh
    Participant

Thank you so much, today I worked better with it, however one problem is, on the test I am doing on the offline locale (XAMPP), the widgets display Categories is very nice, with lines Each category and display is very uniform, but on the official I did not show so, there is no line separating, very messy, although I was sure I activated all the parts as (Show post counts or Show hierarchy). In particular, please look at the pictures I have taken and look forward to receiving the solution from you. Thank you !

Attachments:

@mqk051197  To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Also in your new thread please share me screenshot of widget settings that you have configured.

Mai Quoc Khanh
    Participant

Oh, very thank you for the help. Thank you !

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)