Error Forbidden for all unyson elements

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Error Forbidden for all unyson elements

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Error Forbidden for all unyson elements

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • hersickwebster
    Participant

Hi there,

I checked and uninstalled/reinstalled Unyson based on what I saw on this thread:

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/error-forbidden-for-unyson-text-deactivated-plugins-dont-change-anything/

Unfortunately, it didn’t solve my problem. Can you see/verify if it’s the settings of my host that’s causing this? Or, is this something else?

Thanks!

Laurel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Laurel,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I logged into your site to troubleshoot the issue and found the below error message in the browser console as shown in the attached screenshot.

Mixed Content: The page at ‘<URL>’ was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure font ‘<URL>’. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

It seems either you have not configured HTTPS correctly on your site or not configured CDN correctly if you are using on your site so please contact your web host to resolve the issue.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

hersickwebster
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your quick reply! I’ve worked with host (Bluehost) to make sure the site is appropriately placed (it was previously still using the placeholder…gah!).

I’ve included the updated login details, but I’m still having trouble.

I’ve also tried deactivating the Gutenberg and Classic editor plugins that WordPress has put out. That doesn’t seem to have any affect.

Thanks again for your help.

Laurel

Attachments:

Now I get an error message on your site that the access to wp-admin/admin-ajax.php file is forbidden as shown in the attached screenshot so please ask your web host that the file should be accessible.

Attachments:

hersickwebster
    Participant

So, Bluehost says “It does appear that the file is accessible and that you shouldn’t be getting a forbidden error.” They also referred me to your support tickets, including this one:

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/error-forbidden-for-content-elements/

It appears I’m receiving errors on those same elements too (table, header pro, text block, divider). I tried resetting the htaccesss file, and still am receiving the error.

Yes many users faced this issue which was their site specific.

For your site, it is related to accessing admin-ajax.php file which is forbidden.

Please make sure the file is not restricted in firewall or any such services.

Also is it possible for you to remove 2020 from your site URL which may be causing the issue.

hersickwebster
    Participant

Yeah, and Bluehost is saying that the dmin-ajax.php is clear of permission issues.

It looks to be workng okay in the root directory. Are there issues with Jevelin working in subdomains/subfolders?

Otherwise, this problem is obsolete. Thanks for your help though.

The  Jevelin theme is working fine in subdomains/subfolders without any issue. I am not sure exactly why the unyson plugin doesn’t work for you in subdomains/subfolders for you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)