Gillion will not import any demo templates, keeps giving a error 500

Home Forums Gillion Theme Gillion will not import any demo templates, keeps giving a error 500

Home Forums Gillion Theme Gillion will not import any demo templates, keeps giving a error 500

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • [email protected]
    Participant

Gillion will not import any demo templates, keeps giving a error 500

I bought this yesterday thinking it would be a easy install and forget it.

Now on day 2, still having trouble to get the demo template I want to use, and the reason I bought the theme to load. It will not. I have actually had to re install the WP site 3 times now, and it will not load the template.

I need help. I have deactivated all plugins, I have re installed.

I click on “Import demo data” and then scroll to the demo template I want “Gilion Foodie” Then I click install and it goes to asecond page showing a few plugins to install I click those and then continue and it starts to install, then gives me the error 500.

PLEASE HELP ME. I was not going to buy any themes because when there are issues, no one responds. I hope you will respond quickly and help me I don’t have hours to make a install work that shuold work already.

Thank you

Mark

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We will close this due to being duplicate topic to this one.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

[email protected]
    Participant

Thank you but I didn’t get any response on the other one. I am still sitting here without being able to use the Theme I paid for??

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We responded to your other ticket more than 6 days ago:

It’s possible that your website is experiencing issues connecting to our demo installation server due to an unknown reason.

We can offer log into your website to investigate this issue further. Please share the login details in the private information field.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Shufflehound.

[email protected]
    Participant

[email protected]
    Participant

There is a section on the main page below that does not seem to be editable???

I bring up the Elementor, but it will not let me click on anything or adjust anything. Or add new elements and blocks

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Apologies for our delayed response.

We’re pleased to hear that you’ve made progress with setting up the theme. πŸ™‚

Regarding the widgets area, there are two ways to manage it. You can go to “Appearance” > “Widgets” and add/modify widgets there. If needed, you may also require the Classic Widgets plugin for that. Alternatively, you can add information using Elementor elements directly in the editor.

Could you please attach a screenshot of the section you’re unable to edit? This would greatly assist us understanding the issue.

Best regards,

Shufflehound Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)