How to make slider behind the menu?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to make slider behind the menu?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to make slider behind the menu?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • kykm1307
    Participant

How would like to make my website like the sample theme. I had included the demo theme. However the slider is not hide behind the menu bar. Sample 1 is the demo and sample 2 image is the current website i working on. Please help as soon as possible. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @kykm1307,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can achieve this by editing that page and setting its header to light as described in the below topics.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/transparent-header/#post-2187

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/how-do-i-make-a-title-instead-of-a-logo/#post-53494

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

kykm1307
    Participant

Hi Support,

I did that but however it not moving up. Still below the titlebar and is not moving up

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do it? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

kykm1307
    Participant

Hi,

Sure. but can u access from my hosting side. I only can access through hosting.

I want your website admin area access and not hosting access so that I can troubleshoot the issue.

kykm1307
    Participant

hi,

here is the login details.

I logged into your site and achieved it by setting the slider in the Titlebar Revolution Slider option of the Page Header Settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)