Image Gallery Bug

Home Forums Gillion Theme Image Gallery Bug

Home Forums Gillion Theme Image Gallery Bug

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Lina
    Participant

Hi,

I just noticed that all of a sudden the images which are in an image gallery supposed to be next to each other (and always have been so far) are now under each other, which looks super bad. Can you please look into this bug, must have occured with one of the last updates. :-/

Attached two screenshots how it looks in wordpress and how it looks on the page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We just tested some layouts and it seems to be working fine in our demo sites.

Can you please send us a link to the post, so we can do some further testing?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Lina
    Participant

This would be an example article https://www.petitchapeau.de/urlaub-in-der-eifel/

Shufflehound

Thank you! We did some tests and it seems that Autoptimize plugin might be causing this.

Can you please try to disable it and see if that fixes it?

Lina
    Participant

Hi, it still looks the same. Autoptimize is deactivated and I emptied cache. But still images in the gallery are not next to each other.

Shufflehound

That is strange, would it be possible to log in to your website to test it further?

Lina
    Participant

Yes, sure. Please see private info field to login. And let me know once I can deactivate the account again. Thank you.

Shufflehound

Thank you!

We added custom CSS in the theme settings, which seems to have fixed it.

Can you please test it now? 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Shufflehound.

Lina
    Participant

Looks good now, thank you. Do I need to consider anything going forward with this solution? Just want to avoid that it breaks again… 🙂

Shufflehound

If you won’t reset the theme settings or modify our custom CSS it should work just fine. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)