Increase the number of posts displayed in Shufflehound Recent Posts V2

Home Forums Gillion Theme Increase the number of posts displayed in Shufflehound Recent Posts V2

Home Forums Gillion Theme Increase the number of posts displayed in Shufflehound Recent Posts V2

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Mai Quoc Khanh
    Participant

Hi admin, As the title says, I want to increase the number of posts displayed in the widget  Shufflehound Recent Posts V2 , namely the List Slideshow. By default is showing 3 posts, now can you guide me how to increase the number of posts into 5 more posts? Thank you very much !

Hi @mqk051197,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To achieve this just set the posts limit in the widget settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Mai Quoc Khanh
    Participant

oh thank you for the answer. However, my intention is not so, my idea is how can I increase the number of posts displayed outside from 3 posts to 5 or more, the default is to show only 3 items out side Except for the List Slideshow option. But now I want it to display more than 3 items in one page. Do you understand what I mean?

There isn’t any option for it so to achieve this you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Gillion theme.

Mai Quoc Khanh
    Participant

Oh, it looks so hard, so can you guide me to add something to the child theme of Gillion theme?

Actually developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Mai Quoc Khanh
    Participant

Oh, very thank you for the help. Thank you !

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)