Issue with navagation menu

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Issue with navagation menu

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Issue with navagation menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • randallrbaker
    Participant

Good day, my website is http://www.vibe432.com . The issue I’m experiencing is related to the navigation menu. I have 3 links home, let’s meditate and shop. The let’s meditate section has 2 more links that drop down to show what is meditation and soundscapes. Those two links work just fine on mobile, but w

I can’t click the let’s meditate link which takes me to a page with a Callander. All it does is accesses the drop down menu.

Thanks in advance,

Randall.b

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Unfortunately, at the moment we don’t have a solution for your issue. We can only disable mobile dropdown completely.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

randallrbaker
    Participant

Are you working on a solution in the background for the whole theme or would I need to have a 3rd party developer from upwork fix it? If that’s the case who do you recommend?

Thanks in advance,

Randall.b

Shufflehound

This is a tricky issue to solve as you want to both open dropdown and link.

If that works we can offer you a solution where you can add a new dropdown link only for mobile devices

randallrbaker
    Participant

That might work auctually. But a solution  I see on my end is on mobile.  there is an arrow that activates the drop down. So can’t we just add some code so that when I click the let’s meditate link it bypasses the whole drop down thing alltogether?

Thanks in advance,

Randall.B

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Previously we tried a quick fix with a similar idea, but it didn’t work.

Well we can try to improve this in the next update, but we can’t guarantee that we will fix this.

randallrbaker
    Participant

Thankyou going through old support messages so please close this question.

Shufflehound

Thank you for letting us know! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)