Modification of author, date and MODIFIED date section

Home Forums Gillion Theme Modification of author, date and MODIFIED date section

Home Forums Gillion Theme Modification of author, date and MODIFIED date section

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • avalidusername
    Participant

Hello Shufflehound.
    I’ve one small question. I’m using plugin called WP Last Modified Info, very cool stuff. But to save space in my posts I would like to use PHP code that generates last modified date (for posts) after author name and date of the post. Look for attachment to see what I mean.
    Sadly no matter how I’m trying to mod single.php it doesn’t show anything. Yes, I’m trying to purge cache and stuff.
    So, where this part of theme is stored? For example, I would like to add PHP code from WP LAst Modified Info, near comments counter.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sure, we can help you with that.

We need a link to a post on your website to find the correct place in PHP so we can inspect your setup and guide you on where to modify the PHP code.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

avalidusername
    Participant

Hi there, Team 🙂 I’ve added link to website in private information field.

Also I would like to ask how can I stop background image from changing it size? It’s a bit annoying when post/publication is short and it looks great and when post is longer it looks pixelated and very resized. All details in private field.

Shufflehound

So It seems that you may be looking for the file located in inc/templates/post_slider.php and line 57.

Is that correct one?

About the post with the house background image, it seems that the original image is pretty low quality.

avalidusername
    Participant

Thank you for this first suggestion, that’s the correct one 🙂

About background image, link to it is in private field below, it’s not that small – 2320 x 2560 pixels (301 KB). But it simply resizes itself all the time. And it’s matter of text – if post is long, it looks very pixelated. If post is short, it looks quite OK.

Try to check out some posts from main page 😉 Background will be in every post in different size.

Btw, nice hidden stuff about dark mode in CSS 😛

Shufflehound

That is great!

Oh, now we understood the issue. It seems that we have already looked into this issue before and unfortunately right now we don’t have any solutions that we can think of.

That was our dark mode testing code 🙂 , currently it seems that it needs a lot more work.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)