Multiple Topics

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Multiple Topics

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Multiple Topics

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • ebenz
    Participant

Dear Shufflehound-Team,

this time I have multiple problems with website that you can find within the private information.

Custom spacing after Paragraph

• How can I change the spacing size after a paragraph? For example I would like to increase the spacing after “Freund/in,” or “Bekanntenkreis empfohlen.”

Differentiate mobil and desktop font size

• How can I set different font sizes for each desktop and mobil. I need quite large font on desktop as an eyecatcher. Mobile appears to big then. Example: Beratungssessions is to big for the box on mobile.

Hide Footer

• Whats the command to hide footer? I entered it for header as well, but unfortunately I forgot the css code.

Background static

• How can I set the background image as static? I dont want it to scroll. Only the white background with the text should scroll.
    • Also, how can I control the image size? It now scales up due to the scroll effect which will make it look unsharp.

Box Width 

• referring to the grey box with logo and the white box with the text.
    • How can I change the width on mobile or how to differentiate desktop and mobil?
    • Problem: At desktop you should see some of the background image. I tried using fixed column width, but this also applies on mobile due to which the white background appears to narrow for mobile
    • mobile could be near full width

Thank you as always!

Best regards

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry for our late response.

Before we can answer to your questions we need to know if you are using Unyson page builder or WPBakery page builder? Because it works differently for both of them.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)