"Read it Later" List Popup Up Problem on Mobile

Home Forums Gillion Theme "Read it Later" List Popup Up Problem on Mobile

Home Forums Gillion Theme "Read it Later" List Popup Up Problem on Mobile

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • deeplanet
    Participant

Hello,

I installed the Gillion theme and don’t have any other problem and i’m very happy with the theme. But just one problem still i have before going public with my website.

All “Read it Later” button both on pc and mobile versions works fine. After clicking the icon, related post adds to the list. And also there is no problem while popup the list on pc. But on both android and ios, “read it later” button for the list on the upper/right of the site won’t work as expected. (Web address turns to http://www.example.com/# after click, but nothing popup. Also tried to long-press…)

I’m using “Gizmo News” version and didn’t edited any file of the theme. It seems like a css problem/corrupt. I dont think there is a plugin conflict but i shared the plugin list below.

Other plugins except Gillion’s:

ACF Content Analysis for Yoast SEO
    Advanced Custom Fields PRO
    Akismet Anti-Spam
    Autoptimize
    Classic Editor
    Contact Form 7
    Contact Form 7 – Dynamic Text Extension
    EWWW Image Optimizer
    Quotes Collection
    Really Simple SSL
    TinyMCE Advanced
    WP Maintenance Mode
    Yoast SEO

Regards,

Levent

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Levent,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

deeplanet
    Participant

Hello,

I created a new admin user and sharing credentials with you.

Levent

I could confirm the issue on your site which is a known issue which will be resolved ASAP in the future version of theme.

deeplanet
    Participant

Allright, thanks for feedback. Will be waiting for the next updates.

Regards,

Levent

We will notify you here after fixing it.

deeplanet
    Participant

Ok with 3.1.4 version now clicking on “read it later” button redirects to a list of posts page. It’s ok too for solution 🙂 Thanks.

Another small css problem for the new feature i see with “disable image border radius” option is about css i think. It’s not an important problem but just for your information. I attached the screenshot. (It’s in Gizmo News theme, next/previous posts section in single post page.)

Regards,

Levent

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by deeplanet.
    Attachments:

Another small css problem for the new feature i see with “disable image border radius” option is about css i think. It’s not an important problem but just for your information. I attached the screenshot. (It’s in Gizmo News theme, next/previous posts section in single post page.)

Do you want them to display with border radius?

If yes then you can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .post-switch-item {
        border-radius: 5px;
    }

deeplanet
    Participant

Thanks for the trick with custom css code.

I meant, i disabled image’s border radius with the new option. All images became without corver-radius and it’s ok too. But except as you see screenshots above:

• CSS background color became without radius (its-ok)
    • But image-crop’s corners didnt become without radius.

So there is a background color without radius and image with radius overlay problem happen after changing this radius option to disabled. It’s about the rules with theme’s css file with this new option i think.

(Sorry for my English if it’s enough to describe the problem)

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by deeplanet.
    Attachments:

Could you please tell me which option you have used to display it so that I can troubleshoot it?

deeplanet
    Participant

Here is the situations with each option, i attached..

Attachments:

I could confirm the post pagination image border radius issue on my test site, therefore, notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile, you can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.post-switch-item:after{
        border-radius: 0;
    }

deeplanet
    Participant

Thanks for support,

Regards,

Levent

You are most welcome here 🙂

The Read it Later issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)