shortcodes.css conflicting with background color settings in jevelin modules

Home Forums Jevelin Theme shortcodes.css conflicting with background color settings in jevelin modules

Home Forums Jevelin Theme shortcodes.css conflicting with background color settings in jevelin modules

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • creativekate
    Participant

Hi, I’d like to set the background color of jevelin modules on my webpage.  I go into the settings and I set a background color, but it doesn’t appear on the frontend of my website.

If you go to my website and scroll to the bottom of the homepage. You will see my “Projects” section. I have the background color set to a dark brown.

It seems some line of css in shortcodes.css is preventing the color from displaying.

I’ve attached a screenshot to show the conflicting css. I believe the settings from the module should override what is in the stylesheet.

Is there a way to fix this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We can see the issue and it seems to be caused by the Unyson page builder.

At the moment we have two solutions:

• Rebuild the website to WPBakery page builder (if you don’t have too much content), because the Unyson page builder isn’t maintained anymore. Also, the WPBakery page builder is much easier to use.
    • We can create a custom CSS for this section to change the background

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

creativekate
    Participant

#1, Can I remove Unyson page builder from the website since it is no longer supported?  I can try to rebuild my site in WPBakery page builder.

#2, Can you remove the background-color: #ffffff; specified in the shortcodes.css file?  That would also solve my problem.  At the moment, I can’t overwrite what is specificed in shortcodes.css.  Is that what you meant in #2?

Alternately, If that is not an option, then is there a way to get shortcode.css to load before the other stylesheets so the css can be overwritten by what is specified in the module?

Shufflehound
    1. While you have the page content built by the Unyson page builder you will need to keep it active as otherwise, your website won’t work properly
    2. We just checked and the shortcodes.css file by default loads before the style.css file, so we are not quite sure why on your website the order is changed. Would it be possible to log in to your website, so we can try to find the cause?
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Shufflehound.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)