Updating metadata of blog

Home Forums Gillion Theme Updating metadata of blog

Home Forums Gillion Theme Updating metadata of blog

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • anoushka
    Participant

I would like to have a few customisations and after searching for a solution quite a bit, could not find any.

I am using the Clean Blog Template. Within that template, I would like to have the following customisations to the blog metadata:

1. Full Name (First, Last Name) of author in the blog metadata
    2. Add Profile image of Author along with date, comments and time to read. I do know that there is an option to add the profile image of the author but then I do not have the option to have all of the above fields together
    3. Update the format of the date. At the moment, dates appear like: 1 month ago. I would like to have the date in dd/mm/yyyy format.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could help me find out how I can make these customisations.

Thanks!

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Can you please share a link yo your website, so we can see your current setup?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

anoushka
    Participant

Hi!

The website is not live at the moment. How would you like to see the settings?

Shufflehound

Hi there!

We took a closer look at those customizations you need and unfortunately we can only offer them as a paid service. It’s extra functionality, so we will have to find time to develop it.

Let us know if you are interested.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)