Using theme blocks in Gutenberg

Home Forums Gillion Theme Using theme blocks in Gutenberg

Home Forums Gillion Theme Using theme blocks in Gutenberg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • kscott
    Participant

Is there a way, or will there ever be a way to use Gutenberg to book into the theme blocks that are available in elementor?

I would like to remove the elementor plug-in. The only page on my site that’s dependent on the page builder is my homepage. If there’s a way to use the post category block in Gutenberg that would be amazing.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Thank you for your suggestion.

At the moment we don’t have plans to migrate all our elements to the Gutenberg due to this feature requiring large amount of our developer’s work. Instead you could try Elementor Blocks for Gutenberg plugin. It might be something similar.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

kscott
    Participant

I see. Elementor is a big offender when it comes to pagespeed so I am trying to remove it entirely from my plugins. Adding another plugin would do the opposite to what I’m trying to do – remove heavy plugins from my site to increase response and pageload times.

Gutenberg is a much cleaner pagebuilder (from an html and on-page code perspective) and much faster as well.

Shufflehound

Oh, we can understand that.

We can agree that the Gutenberg page builder is faster, but at the moment it is too limited for our theme needs. In the future we will consider to start moving elements to Gutenberg.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)