WP Bakery License

Home Forums Gillion Theme WP Bakery License

Home Forums Gillion Theme WP Bakery License

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Enablien
    Participant

Hi guys

Just a query about WP Bakery licencing. The version that came with my theme purchase seems to be 5.4.7 with the latest version at 5.6. Does the purchase of Gillion theme permit me to upgrade to 5.6 through my purchase with you or am I obliged to buy a separate license from WP Bakery as their marketing spin would suggest?

On another issue, is WP Bakery essential for this theme to work correctly of can I substitute it with another editor

Many thanks in anticipation of your reply

Len Greenwood

Hi Len Greenwood,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Just a query about WP Bakery licencing. The version that came with my theme purchase seems to be 5.4.7 with the latest version at 5.6. Does the purchase of Gillion theme permit me to upgrade to 5.6 through my purchase with you or am I obliged to buy a separate license from WP Bakery as their marketing spin would suggest?

You are using the plugin bundled with the theme therefore you are not direct customer of that plugin and cannot update that plugin until you purchase it.

Please find more information about it on the following page.

https://wpbakery.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/VC/pages/524313/Update

We update the plugin with every new theme version. In this case you can just delete old plugin version and reinstall latest plugin version bundled with theme from Appearance ->  Install Plugins

We will update the plugin in the future version of theme.

On another issue, is WP Bakery essential for this theme to work correctly of can I substitute it with another editor

No it is not essential for the theme and you can use any other editor.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)